Friday, March 29, 2013

Food Carts in Portland: My Introduction


The bonus of being put up in corporate housing in the Pearl, is that sometimes we can meet TJ for lunch.

Dexter and I went to pick him up and walked down to Fuego to grab a burrito and sat in the sun for half an hour. The blossom is out in full bloom and it really is a beautiful temperature outside!

I am loving the Portland food carts. I have yet to really spend some time with them, but what I have seen so far I love. Close to our apartment and just south of the Pearl are the SW10th and Adler food carts. It's set up in a parking lot with food pods lining the edge set up in little converted mobile homes.

Yummy Indian food here! More about that later.

This burrito food cart is in the Pearl and all on its own. As you can see Dexter and TJ were quite impatient waiting for their lunch. It was really yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment