Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Good Friday!


The quest to find hot crossed buns in Portland was not so difficult! (Certainly not as frustrating as the Marmite search of last week). I snapped up a box of these delights quickly when I saw then in trusty Wholefoods. I love their seasonal baked goods. 

I am obsessed with Hot Crossed Buns and am so excited to have one with a cup of tea later! I'm always nostalgic for English foods. It's gotten worse recently so probably exacerbated by all this change and living somewhere new.

This weekend? We're planning on going an Easter service at the Cathedral here in Portland on Sunday, and I'm making a traditional English Roast Leg of Lamb for dinner too. Saturday we are going to probably go on a hike or do something outdoors. The weather is spectacular, and I can't wait to get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment