Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Micro-brew or Die at Deschutes


This brewery is just round the corner from our apartment with corporate housing, and during one of our first walks around the block, we discovered it. It was really busy, and like some sort of beer Disneyland, from the looks of it.

We went in for dinner with our friend (that's her blue baby bump here) who was in town visiting her sister. It was unhealthy pub food - ie lots of fried stuff and meats - but it was still tasty and they had a good portobello burger. Portobello burgers are my new veggie go-to, for all you other aspiring vegetarians out there.

The beer selection was large and somewhat intimidating, but lots of fun to get involved with. I think I'll be back for a flight of beers at some point soon!

In photography news, I have signed up for my class at the Pacific Northwest College of Art  and will be starting in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment