Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ice Cream Wonderland at Salt & Straw


You simply must go here. I don't care if its raining and the line is long. Do it.

The line was wrapped round the building, but moved quickly. Soon enough, we were greeted by a server who had a bouquet of small spoons in her hands inviting us to try as many flavors as we wanted.

Pear and Blue Cheese? Olive oil? Blueberry maple pancake? LUCKY CHARMS?!

I had the lucky charms - which was a St. Patrick Day's special - and it was divine. They made the waffle cone right there, so its just slightly warm, and the icecream tasted like cereal milk, and had lucky charms marshmallows peppered throughout.

It felt like I had been whisked back to early Saturday mornings when I was little! I can't wait to return and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment