Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lardo (what we call fat people in England, if you are really mean)


Ignore the sandwich. Take a look at these fries...

I went across to the east side of town today to do a little exploration of the Hawthorne area. I was starving hungry as usual, and so went into a place called Lardo for some lunch.

These fries. Oh my. Well,  they have been tossed in sage, rosemary and pecorino shavings. Then they add roasted red peppers and hot yellow peppers. Oh and then some pork rinds, just for fun.

I will just say that this was shared between two people, as an 'honestly I'm not that greedy' side note.

If you are a big time carnivore, then you will love this place and its piggy menu, honestly for me these fries stood out as the real star in this place!


Dexter enjoyed the left over pork rind.


No comments:

Post a Comment